BEAR Nation Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Knowledge and Spiritual Science

Go down

Ancient Knowledge and Spiritual Science Empty Ancient Knowledge and Spiritual Science

Post  Chief Thinking Bear Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:28 am

I was watching an episode of Ancient Aliens and it had mentioned Einstein's favorite book was Isis Unveiled. The book is a compilation of ancient knowledge with a mix of spiritualism and science. I would recommend this book to anyone that is in search of knowledge. I was able to find the book online for free. The author had some other books about spiritualism. The books are old but the writing is still relevant as if it could have been written recently.
Chief Thinking Bear
Chief Thinking Bear

Back to top Go down

Ancient Knowledge and Spiritual Science Empty Isis Unveiled link

Post  Chief Thinking Bear Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:48 am

Chief Thinking Bear
Chief Thinking Bear

Back to top Go down

Ancient Knowledge and Spiritual Science Empty What did the ancients know?

Post  Chief Thinking Bear Mon May 20, 2013 5:37 am

It's hard for us to believe that ancient cultures may have been more knowledgable in some areas than we are today. Just think about the Mayans grasp on astronomy and how accurate they were. Even today knowledge is not spread evenly around the different cultures on earth. Primitive cultures still exist; while others can access info off the web from a cell phone. Even though this is true; primitive cultures may still have knowledge that we do not. For example they may know what plants to use to cure certain ailments. Just to think of all the knowledge lost and destroyed over the centuries by war and natural disasters.
Chief Thinking Bear
Chief Thinking Bear

Back to top Go down

Ancient Knowledge and Spiritual Science Empty Re: Ancient Knowledge and Spiritual Science

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum