BEAR Nation Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation

Go down

Paranormal investigation Empty Paranormal investigation

Post  Chief Thinking Bear Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 am

Setting up an investigation in late July or early August. Please contact Flynn or myself if interested. It will be at my house in Danbury.
Chief Thinking Bear
Chief Thinking Bear

Back to top Go down

Paranormal investigation Empty 1st paranormal investigation

Post  Chief Thinking Bear Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm

I have been finding some possible paranormal happenings at my house in Danbury and tonight we are doing an investigation. Will keep everyone informed of any evidence gathered. There has been an aparition of an older lady spotted at the top of the stairs sitting in a chair which was spotted by my wife. My son and I also had an experience at the opposite side pf the stairwell upstairs.We both smelt sulfur like someone had lit a match. My wife and I have been testing out some paranormal apps.Some work and some don't. One app gives you words. Not sure about it yet. So far it puts out words that make sense to me. For instance I was reading a book about African Safaris. I tried the app out and it gave me the words; time/sand&elephant. That seems a little coincidental. The other day when we used the app the words were; mud/wagon&railroad. We had just came in from the rain and the room that we were standing in has an old photo of a wagon also the house is located across from the railroad.
Chief Thinking Bear
Chief Thinking Bear

Back to top Go down

Paranormal investigation Empty update

Post  Chief Thinking Bear Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 pm

The investigation wasn't a complete success. Although it seems more EVP's are recorded when my wife does them. We will do follow up investigations at this location.
Chief Thinking Bear
Chief Thinking Bear

Back to top Go down

Paranormal investigation Empty Re: Paranormal investigation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down