BEAR Nation Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bigfoot in NH

2 posters

Go down

bigfoot in NH Empty bigfoot in NH

Post  O'Flynn Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:09 pm

this is an old post from another forum but its a good one

Moultonboro, New Hampshire
Near Lake Winnipassaukee

I've seen one in New Hampshire. Moultonboro, right near Lake Winnipassaukee. That's about sixty miles from my house, in Merrimack, where I've heard screaming like a woman being mutilated, or a close resemblance, I 'm sure. Next to our property (an old farmhouse) there is a swamp, miles of wilderness, and my sister and I had a frightful experience one night.

In our kitchen, there is a window about six feet off the ground, we were making potato puffs (if I remember correctly) and three thuds came from the window, and when we looked, we saw the window sag in from the force of the blows for the last two. The screaming did not accompany this weird occurrence, but the screams have been heard by my parents, my sisters, and my friends (as well as myself). We always thought that they were from a Fischer cat (a weasel like creature) but I always wondered how a small animal like that could startle me awake with such terrible noise.

The screams no longer occur, but some friends of mine heard them only a few years ago while they were in one of our fields at night. I've heard the scream probably 40-50 times, which now scares me to think that it may have been a Bigfoot. I never realized that the screams were associated with the creature. I may have had one or more living right near me for quite some time, have you ever heard of Bigfoot in New Hampshire?
I saw one, so I know it's here, but I thought it was maybe one of ten or so, now I wonder if they are more populated. Please email any facts you may have encountered about northeastern Bigfoot.
Thank you for your response, Nicholas Flood
O'Flynn
O'Flynn
Admin

https://bearnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

bigfoot in NH Empty Re: bigfoot in NH

Post  O'Flynn Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

here is some Info from the BFRO ( Bigfoot reaserch organization)

03/10/01 Grafton County in the mountains near Lincoln

11/15/04 Coos County

12/01/07 Cheshire County

11/02/07 Cheshire County in the mountains

08/15/06 Cheshire County

01/02/06 Cheshire County

12/23/05 Cheshire County

06/01/05 Cheshire County

05/16/02 Carrol County Kangcamangus Hwy

May 2002 Hillsboro County

Jan 2005 Hillsboro County

Bigfoot seems to like Cheshire County