2012 end of all or new begining

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2012 end of all or new begining

Post  O'Flynn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

2012 is thought of as being the end of the world but many credible sicentists and psychics claim it is going to be the spiritual awakening of the human race, there was a disscussion in another forum where people were talking about increased solar flare activity and its effect on our DNA. Most notably the activation of dormant strands.

its well known that solar radiation can effect human cells and the radiation emitted by the sun is not only in the light spectrum but also in the audible range, that static snow screen we used to see on older tv sets is an example of the static freaquencies received from space. and radio telescopes listen to the freaqencies emitted by distant stars and galixies.

I find this interesting because science has discovered that certain freaquencies (radio and audio) have an effect on DNA. Specificly 528 hz which was discovered by Bio Chemist Leo Horowitz to repair damages DNA strands.
this has a huge implication in life extention and cureing disease. through my reasearch I found a set of freaquencies called Solfeggio Tones that have effect on human tissue in the brain and DNA. not much is really known about it but I am interested and will continue to post what I find.

so what is the possibility that our sun could start emitting these freaquencies causeing dormant strands of DNA to reativate and is this what all the older cultures including the Mayans were talking about?

Hmmm..... interesting
O'Flynn
Admin

http://bearnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 end of all or new begining

Post  O'Flynn on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:03 am

Schumann resonances

The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.

This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonances occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a closed waveguide. The limited dimensions of the Earth cause this waveguide to act as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by electric currents in lightning. Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum[1] beginning at 3 Hz and extend to 60 Hz,[2] and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83 (fundamental),[3] 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.[4][5]

In the normal mode descriptions of Schumann resonances, the fundamental mode is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth. This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz, but this frequency can vary slightly from a variety of factors, such as solar-induced perturbations to the ionosphere, which comprises the upper wall of the closed cavity[citation needed]. The higher resonance modes are spaced at approximately 6.5 Hz intervals[citation needed], a characteristic attributed to the atmosphere's spherical geometry. The peaks exhibit a spectral width of approximately 20% on account of the damping of the respective modes in the dissipative cavity. The eighth overtone lies at approximately 59.9 Hz.[citation needed]

Observations of Schumann resonances have been used to track global lightning activity. Owing to the connection between lightning activity and the Earth's climate it has been suggested that they may also be used to monitor global temperature variations and variations of water vapor in the upper troposphere. It has been speculated that extraterrestrial lightning (on other planets) may also be detected and studied by means of their Schumann resonance signatures. Schumann resonances have been used to study the lower ionosphere on Earth and it has been suggested as one way to explore the lower ionosphere on celestial bodies. Effects on Schumann resonances have been reported following geomagnetic and ionospheric disturbances. More recently, discrete Schumann resonance excitations have been linked to transient luminous events – sprites, elves, jets, and other upper-atmospheric lightning. A new field of interest using Schumann resonances is related to short-term earthquake prediction.

I wonder if resonances in the upper range 0f 300hz to 900hz can be produced by nature

O'Flynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  O'Flynn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm

in the past week since I read about frequency 528hz I have added it on my ipod and began listening to it as I meditated. Here is what I've found during this week

1) the audio track I have is a binaural beat, its the frequency that pulsates its not a straight tone
after several min of mediating on that tone it felt as if my insides were moving to the pulse of the tone
this was an interesting side effect of listening to the tone. at first I was not fully used to it but the experience is better than using the single tone

2) not sure if its related but I've been getting 5 or so hours of sleep everyday (thank you third shift) and I wake up groggy and feeling tired, since using the tone I still am getting the 5 hours but Ive been feeling better when I wake up, not sure if its the tone or not but its big enough of a difference to note

3) I've also rules out Schumann resonances because although they occur naturally the frequencies emitted don't come close to the spectrum of 528hz they are more in the ELF (extreme low frequency) range

I will keep posting my findings
O'Flynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  O'Flynn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

this is the difference in the tones

the Binaural beat of 528hz

and the solid tone of 528hz

O'Flynn
Admin