spirit science video series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spirit science video series

Post  O'Flynn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm

this series is a cute cartoon that investigates sacred geometry
its very thought provoking and hopefully will bring out a good discussion in the thread

O'Flynn
Admin

http://bearnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

flower of life

Post  Chief Thinking Bear on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 pm

I enjoyed both videos. I am familiar with the science and it was a good way to explain. On a side note I bought my son a game which incorporates the flower of life and all the geometric shapes explained in the videos; it stated that the flower of life was present in many ancient cultures. I am always amazed when ancient cultures seem to have knowledge that we are only now beginning to understand. Would like to see more about the connection to the face on mars.
Chief Thinking Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: spirit science video series

Post  O'Flynn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 pm

heres a set they did on crystals and their metaphysical uses

and Chakras

Meditation

Astral projection

Last edited by O'Flynn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
O'Flynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  O'Flynn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm a big advocate on expanding your consciousness, there are many claims that it makes you psychic and theory's of ascension into higher thought realms. I cant verify any of that but I can say in my years of study that the information they present is extremely thought provoking and leads to a wider view of the role of consciousness in life. In 20 plus years of meditation and learning I have never bent a spoon or predicted any sort of event, but it has given me a great calmness during times of craziness and the ability to relate to others that I never really had before. There is no negative side to it , its all beneficial in its own way. There are other videos in the series that talk about Atlantis and connect it to the Mayans and the Mayan calendar. I take it with a grain of salt only because one of the best psychics to walk the planet, a Mr Edgar Cayce had made the connection before and he was incredible and made so many predictions that came to pass, he was also a medical intuitive and could psychically diagnose people and give them cures for what ailed them. He had such a huge success rate that there are several institutes that continue to study everything he has said or wrote down. He was amazing but anyone who makes claims like that I tend to keep an open mind and both feet on the ground
O'Flynn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top